Tuesday, April 2, 2024

National Poetry Month 2024 Begins

Laopoet Bryan Thao Worra, asked what folks are doing for NaPoWriMo.

I will post a new poem each week on The Poetry Line:  607.622.0414

I bought several poetry books
HydraMedusa
The FullMoon Whaling Chronicles (specpo novel) includes teenage werewolves sailing to a fabled sea monsters nest,
Black Observatory 
and one other to read this month. 

I will write a poem a day.

I aim to read 2 poetry books a week for Elgin nominating.
 
I updated and mailed list of speculative poetry readings to be hosted this year. 

I started working on speculative readings to be hosted in 2025 -- sent email requests to 5 poets.

I started the Specpo Booklist at https://bit.ly/specpo_bib. 

Working on an image for the speculative disability poetry reading in July:




No comments:

Post a Comment